Saturday, 5 April 2014

5 Favourite, Movies Songs Snack Foods

Movies

1. Hunger Games
2. The secret life of Walter Mitty
3. Wizards of OZ
4. Harry Potter movies
5. Marley & Me

Songs

1. The way by Ariana Grande ft Mac miller
2. Anything by Hedley 
3. Rock your body by Justin Timberlake 
4. Killing me softly by Fugees
5. Ming your manners by Chiddy bang

Snack Food

1. Angel tomatoes
2. Candy floss
3. Fejoas
4. Huntley & Pamers whole grain crackers ( sunflower & chia) 
5. Stuffed potatoes


In the comments below tell me what your favoriote movie, song, and snack food are.

Blog ya later thegirlwiththepinkconverse xx

1 comment:

  1. I love almost all movies
    And all songs ( without swear words. )
    And I am a particular eater, so I eat mainly plain food ( I do have a sweet tooth )

    ReplyDelete